If you didn’t already know, you do now. Kevin Geeks Out About... is a comedy variety show hosted at 92YTribeca. Tonight, Kevin is geeking out about werewolves. In a big way. Twitter big.
For the video variety show tonight featuring famous werewolves, Saturday Morning cartoons, a TV mystery (written by the creator of The Sopranos) and other footage, Kevin has made werewolves cupcakes (pictured bottom right). That’s right, and you get to eat them. If you haven’t heard, cupcakes are an international phenomenon.
As Kevin wrote on his blog, there are five great things about werewolf cupcakes:
[Kevin Geeks Out About...Werewolves!]
1. Werewolf Cupcakes can be friends with Vampire Cupcakes (this would NEVER happen in the real world.)
2. The Werewolf Cupcake is a good diet snack – you might not eat it, because it’s so fun to look at.
3. Werewolf Cupcakes don’t suffer horrible dreams about hunting deer by moonlight.
4. Hitler, who loved werewolves, never got to enjoy a Werewolf Cupcake – but you can.
5. No one has ever been violently disemboweled by a Werewolf Cupcake.**
» Follow 92YTribeca on Facebook and Twitter. Join our eNews